Cloudsplice has been designed for the following use cases:
- simplified zero touch deployments
- connecting OT over hostile carrier infrastructure
- try-before-you-buy (proof of value – POV) option to evaluate the suitability of Splice for your environment
- offloading of compute intensive machine learning algorithms to the Cloud
Several options are available to suit your environment and risk appetite, allowing you to transition from mirror mode to in-path at your own pace.
The table below compares Splice on premise to Cloudsplice.
|Splice (on-prem)||Cloudsplice (multi-tenant)||Cloudsplice (dedicated)||Cloudsplice (POV)|
|Redundant overlay network||x||x||x|
|Hardware / Virtual||H||V||H or V||V|
|Logical group segregation||x||x||x|
|Multi factor authentication offloading||x||x||x|
|Security enhanced microservices||x||x||x|
|Basic OT network health monitoring||x||x||x|
|Enhanced OT network health monitoring||x||x|
- Connect to Cybersplice or own TOC/SOC
- Cybersplice monitoring
Try Splice with zero risk and no commitment in mirror mode, connecting to Cloudsplice servers.