Ticking the feature boxes
- Asset management
- Anomaly detection and response
- Security management
- Network-based security
- Identity and access management (IAM)
- Near endpoint-based security
- Supported through specialist OT security consulting, integration and managed services
Splice's radical design approach gives 100% visibility of OT traffic, allowing for unique features such as:
- API strenghtening
- Secure remote access
- Virtual network level patching
- Black box flight recorder
- Cloud capability
Cloudsplice has been designed for the following use cases:
- simplified deployments for those who do not wish to host the overlay network in their own environment
- try-before-you-buy (proof of value - POV) option to evaluate the suitability of SPLICE for your environment
- offloading of compute intensive machine learning algorithms to the Cloud
Several options are available to suit your environment and risk appetite, allowing you to transition from mirror mode to in-path at your own pace.
The table below compares SPLICE on premise to Cloudsplice.
|Redundant overlay network||x||x||x|
|Hardware / Virtual||H||V||H or V||V|
|Logical group segregation||x||x||x|
|Multi factor authentication offloading||x||x||x|
|Security enhanced microservices||x||x||x|
|Basic OT network health monitoring||x||x||x|
|Enhanced OT network health monitoring||x||x|
1 - connect to own TOC/SOC
2 - Cybersplice monitoring
Try SPLICE with zero risk and no obligation in mirror mode, connecting to Cloudsplice servers.
Click here to get started with a free Proof of Value (POV).